Employees, whether current or former, may find themselves in need of legal advice or representation due to violations of their employment rights or protections afforded by the law. The process of finding effective legal counsel and seeking restitution can be stressful and time-consuming.
Kimberly A. Gilmour, P.A. represents individuals and is dedicated to standing up for employees at every stage of the process and ensuring fair and favorable outcomes. Ms. Gilmour believes that every person as well as case is unique and dutifully represents clients with their best interest in mind.
We represent employees concerning such matters as:
- Wrongful termination
- Harrassment (sexual and otherwise)
- Severance and Non-compete agreements
- Discrimination (based on disability, race, religon, sex, age and other protected classes)
- Retaliation and Whistlerblower Claims
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Claims
- Employment Contracts