Even the most conscientious and diligent employers can find themselves facing some aspect of employment litigation. The process of resolving an employee’s claim can seem daunting and intimidating for any employer.
Kimberly A. Gilmour, P.A., represents companies ranging in size from small, family-owned businesses to large corporations. Ms. Gilmour works persistently to ensure employers are given proper employment law advice and are protected in the case an employer is facing litigation by private individuals.
We represent employers concerning such matters as:
- Employment Contract Claims
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Compliance
- Discrimination (based on disability, race, religion, sex, age, and other protected classes)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Claims
- Employment Contracts and Training
- Employment Handbooks, Manuals, Policies and Procedures
- Severance and Non-Compete Agreements
- Wage and Hour Disputes
- Harassment (sexual and otherwise)
- Retaliation and Whistleblower Claims
- Hiring and Firing Advisement